to complete month end reporting from journal entries through to the financial statements. provide various monthly reports and prepare monthly reconciliations. assist accounting manager with day to day operation of department. responsible for finance analysis function.
1. monthly cost calculation and inventory closing
2. manual journal entry in ifs
3. account reconciliation preparation and check/filing
4. monthly cost analysis by comparing actual with budget and standard cost.
5. monthly cost meeting organized
6. support to the cost attack project from operation or purchasing
7. assist in preparation of yearly budget and monthly forecast
8. maintain and verify standard cost system
9. ensure reasonable allocation for fixed costs between product lines
10. analyze selected part numbers actual pieces per hour
11. verify selling price to std
12. print detail parts lists for general manager, controller, purchasing, expediters
13. internal auditing coordination
14. assist in stand cost set up and maintenance
15. check the variance of stand cost and actual cost monthly and resolve the issue or error
16. involve into the cost calculation to support the quotation for new programs or price update for existing program
17. job content will be added or re-allocated according to the requirement of company
18. other duties per accounting manager’s assignment
required skills / experience:
1. bachelor degree with major in accounting & finance
2. 6-8 years related experience in foreign owned manufacturing business.
3. computer skill: good at excel, word, powerpoint etc.
4. good command of speaking and writing skills in english.
5. professional qualification certificate will be preferred.
6. ability to prioritize tasks and allocate resources according to the order of importance.
7. ability to work independently. serve as a team leader coordinating activities with others and with company personnel beyond boundaries.
8. loyal attitude toward the company.